Amrita University will conduct Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE 2018) in both offline (pen and paper based) and online mode (computer based test).
AEEE 2018 Quick Facts
|Name of Examination||Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Called As||AEEE|
|Conducting Institute||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University|
|Exam Type||Undergraduate Entrance Examination|
|Release of Online Application Form||November 15, 2017|
|Availability of OMR Application Form||November 15, 2017|
|Last Date for receiving OMR Application Form||March 31, 2018|
|Final Date for Submitting Completed Online Application Form||March 31, 2018|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination (CBT)||Will be notified|
|AEEE 2018 Hall Ticket||After booking the slot|
|AEEE 2018 Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)||April 19-22, 2018|
|AEEE 2018 Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based Exam)||April 28, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May 5, 2018|
|Availability of Counselling Letter||Will be notified|
|AEEE 2018 Counselling||Will be notified|
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
The following eligibility criteria of AEEE 2018 are required to be met by the candidates. If the candidates are not able to satisfy the criteria then he/she will not be termed eligible for admissions.
- All candidates should have been born on or after July 1, 1997.
- The candidates should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination.
- An aggregate of 60% marks should have been secured by the candidates in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. In each subject, the candidates should have scored not less than 55%.
JEE Main 2018 will be conducted by CBSE. It is the entrance test for admissions into NITs, IIITs and GFTIs. It’s also the first stage exam for admissions to IITs.
AEEE 2018 Quick Facts
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Level of the entrance exam||National Level|
|Category of the Exam||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|JEE Main Registration||First week of December|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Paper I||B.Tech / B.E.|
|Paper II||B.Arch / B.Planning|
|Number of JEE Main 2018 applicants||Over 12 lakh|
|Purpose of the Exam||Qualifying examination for admissions into NITs, IIITs and GFTI. Qualifying Test for JEE Advanced for admission into IITs|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total Number of Questions in Paper||90 Questions (30 Questions each in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)|
|JEE Main Exam||First and second week of April 2018 in Offline and Online mode|
|Selection Process||Admission through JoSAA counselling on the basis of the candidates All India Rank|
JEE Main 2018 Important Dates:
|Admission Events||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Registration||First week of December 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Third week of January 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees through credit card/debit card or e-challan||Third week of January 2018|
|Admit Card availability||Second week of March 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 (Offline) Exam (Paper I)||April 8, 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 (Offline) Exam (Paper II)||April 8, 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 (Online) Examination||April 14 or 15, 2018 (expected)|
|Display of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||Third week of April 2018|
|Acceptance of Challenge of Answer Keys||Upto last week of April 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Result||Last week of April 2018|
|Declaration of All India Ranks||Last week of April 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Result for Paper 2||Last week of April 2018|
|Availability of Rank Card||Last week of April 2018|
Important note: From the academic year 2017-18, having an Aadhaar Card number is mandatory for filling up the application form of JEE Main. Thus, aspiring candidates who do not possess Aadhaar Card must get their Aadhaar Cards made so that there is no last moment confusion or rush for JEE Main 2018.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates aspiring to take JEE Main 2018 have to meet the eligibility criteria set by CBSE, which is the exam conducting authority for the entrance exam. JEE Main 2018 eligibility criteria include eligibility conditions related to age, qualifying exam, qualifying marks, number of subjects in the qualifying examination and number of attempts, etc. Before applying for JEE Main 2018, all aspirants must go through the following eligibility criteria of JEE Main 2018.
- Age Limit: As per CBSE, the aspirants must be born on or after October 1, 1993 (or be 25 years old) to meet the eligibility criteria. In case of SC/ST/PwD candidates, the age criteria has been relaxed by 5 years. This means that candidates from these categories must be born on or after October 1, 1988 (or be 30 years of age).
- Academic Requirements: Candidates must have qualified class 12th (or equivalent) examination in 2016 or 2017. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam or class 12th or equivalent test in the year 2018 can also apply.
- Qualifying Marks: General Category candidates need to have secured minimum 75% marks or should be in the top 20 percentile in their class 12th board or equivalent examination. Qualifying marks requirement for candidates belonging to SC/ST category is 65%.
- Number of Subjects in Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have taken at least 5 subjects in 12th class or equivalent exam.
- Aadhaar Card Number: All candidates should posses Aadhaar Card and a registered Aadhaar Card Number.
- Number of Attempts: Aspirants can apply for JEE Main a total of 3 times.
Important Dates for JEE Advanced 2018
|Application Form availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Deadline of Application Form||First week of May 2018|
|Application Form deadline with late fee||First week of May 2018|
|Admit Card availability||Second week of May 2018|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Exam||May 20, 2018 (Announced)
Paper 1 - 9 AM to 12 Noon
Paper 2 - 2 PM to 5 PM
| (a) Online Display of ORS and scanned responses
(b) Request for Review of Scanned Responses
|Last week of May 2018 to first week of June 2018|
|Online display of Answer Key||First week of June 2018|
|Feedback on Answer Key||First week of June 2018|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Result announcement||Second week of June 2018|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Architecture Aptitude Test Application begins||Second week of June 2018|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Architecture Aptitude Test||Second week of June 2018|
|Result announcement of Architecture Aptitude Test||Third week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment||Third week of June 2018|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2018
The eligibility criteria of JEE Advanced 2018 include eligibility conditions related to age, number of attempts, marks in qualifying examination, number of subjects in qualifying test, etc. Before filling the application, all Indian and Foreign students must carefully check JEE Advanced 2018 eligibility criteria to get complete clarity if they are eligible for the test.
General Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2018
- Age Limit: General Category candidates must have been born on or after October 1, 1993, while candidates belonging to ST/SC/PwD categories will get 5 years relaxation.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can sit for JEE Advanced a maximum of two times in consecutive years.
- Qualifying Examination: Aspiring candidates are required to have passed their 12th exam in either 2017 or 2018.
- Earlier Admission at IITs/ISM: Candidates who have been earlier admitted to IITs/ISM will not be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Candidates are required to have qualified JEE Main and meet the required cutoff ranks set by the concerned authorities.
VIT University will conduct VITEEE 2018 online from April 4 to April 15, 2018. The entrance exam will be held for admissions to any of the 20 B.Tech programmes offered at the VIT campuses located in Vellore, Chennai, Amaravati and Bhopal.
|Name of the exam||VIT Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Commonly called as||VITEEE|
|Conducting Institute||VIT University|
|Purpose||Admission to UG engineering programmes|
|Mode of Exam||Online - Computer based test|
|Duration of the exam||2:30 hours|
|Frequency of the test||Once in a year|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Type Questions|
|Application Procedure||Both offline & online|
|Total Number of exam takers (Tentative)||Two lakh|
What's New in VITEEE 2018?
- Candidates have to submit a copy of their Aadhaar Card or proof of enrolment ID for Aadhaar.
- The fee for offline application form of VITEEE 2018 has been increased to Rs. 1200 (inclusive of GST)
|Release of the VITEEE Information Brochure||November 2017 (Tentative)|
|Issue of VITEEE Application form 2018||November 9, 2017|
|End date of filling of the VITEEE 2018 Application Form||Third week of March 2018 (Tentative)|
|End date for editing the VITEEE online application form||Third week of March 2018 (Tentative)|
|Slot booking for VITEEE 2018||Third week to last week of March 2018 (Tentative)|
|Downloading of the VITEEE 2018 Admit card||Third week to last week of March 2018 (Tentative)|
|Test Dates||April 4 to April 15, 2018
Session I - 9 AM to 11:30 AM
Session II - 12:30 PM to 3 PM
Session III - 4 PM to 6:30 PM
|VITEEE Result 2018||Last week of April 2018 (Tentative)|
|VITEEE Counselling 2018 – Round 1||Second week of May 2018 (Tentative)|
|VITEEE Counselling 2018- Round 2||Third week of May 2018 (Tentative)|
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Person of Indian Origin
|Age||Born on or after July 1, 1996|
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates who are appearing or have passed the 10+2 higher secondary exam which is conducted by ISC, CBSE, any State board.
Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
General Certificate Education (G C E) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply
|Qualifying marks||General Category- Candidates should have scored an aggregate of 60% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in 10+2
SC, ST, J&K, North Eastern states- Candidates should have scored an average 50% marks in Physics, Maths and Chemistry in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.