Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET 2018) is an all India online common entrance tests managed by the Indian Maritime University. IMU CET is conducted to get admission into undergraduate & postgraduate courses in the area of marine. These programmes are offered by the IMU and its affiliated Institution.
IMU CET Exam Dates
Candidates, those applying for the IMU CET 2018 entrance exam can check here all important dates regarding the exam. Here, we are providing exam dates below:
|Central University of Haryana||Central University of Jammu|
|Date of commencement of Online Application||1st week of April 2018|
|Last Date to fill Online Application||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of June 2018 (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)|
|Result Publication Date||2nd week of June 2018|
|Online Counselling Starts||2nd week of June 2018|
The coordinating university for each year conducts CUCET exam typically in the month of May. CUCET 2018 exam dates have not been declared yet. However, given below are tentative CUCET exam dates.
Eligibility Criteria : If candidates have to apply for the IMU CET 2018, they have to check their eligibility first and then proceed to further process. Here, we are mentioning the IMU CET eligibility criteria: Age Criteria:
- Age Limit: The minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age should be 25 years on or before 1st August 2018.
- Relaxation: There is relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates.
- Martial Status : Only unmarried candidates can apply for this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass 10th,+2 equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Candidates have to pass 10th,+2 equivalent examination with PCM & English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks in PCM & 50% marks in English.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to clear 10th,+2 equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Candidates have to qualify 10th,+2 equivalent examination with PCM & English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score at least 60% marks in PCM & 50% marks in English.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass Diploma in Engineering.